Last Updated: April 1st, 2020
Linked Sites and Service Providers:
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE YLG AND EACH OF THE OTHER YLG PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, RELATING TO THE DATA COLLECTION, STORAGE, USE, AND SHARING OF YOUR OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ANONYMOUS INFORMATION BY ANY SERVICE PROVIDER. YOU AGREE, UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS IN PERPETUITY.
Information YLG Collects: When you use the Site, YLG may collect and use Personal Information about you, as well as Anonymous Information. “Personal Information” information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination) such as your first and last name, email address, zip code/post code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, age, date of birth, and social media handles. “Anonymous Information” aggregated information (information about YLG’s users that it renders in such a way that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other pseudonimized information which cannot be used to identify you. More specifically, when you use the Site, YLG may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide directly to YLG by filling in forms on the Site, including your name, email address, street address, telephone number, social media handles, or other information, such as when you request to be notified of a certain livestream or sign up for an Account.
- Information provided to YLG when you communicate with YLG for any reason, including information you provide in emails you send YLG, or submissions you may make.
- A “cookie” is a small computer file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Keep in mind, however, that some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
- A pixel tag is a type of technology placed on a website or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies.
- An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to your device from which you are accessing the Site by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and is identified and logged automatically in the server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time of the visit and the activity on the Site, browser type and operating system, device information, device event information, and the page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Site. YLG and its Service Providers use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, administering the Site and determining your approximate geographic location.
- If you use any location-enabled products or services, you may be sending YLG location information (e.g. IP address). When you use a location-enabled service, YLG may collect and process information about your precise geographical location, such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device. YLG and its Service Providers and partners may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services, content and advertisements. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses of your device’s location, but if you choose to deny such uses, YLG may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
How YLG Uses Your Information: YLG uses the Personal Information it collects from you primarily to enable YLG to provide you with information about its Services in the best possible manner. In addition, your Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you, including via your email address, with information relating to YLG;
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests (e.g., send newsletters or provide you with information about the Site);
- To curate offerings, information, products, and Services to you from YLG or its partners, affiliates, and other third parties that may be of interest to you;
- To provide, improve, test, monitor, and develop the Site, including, without limitation, to provide you access to the Site, and identify usage trends;
- To develop, diagnose, fix, and test Services;
- To provide you with updates regarding YLG’s Site and Services;
- To administer the Site, including by monitoring and analyzing the Site traffic and usage patterns; and
How YLG Discloses Your Personal Information: YLG does not sell or rent Personal Information collected through the Site to anyone. YLG may disclose your Personal Information or Anonymous Information to third parties as follows:
- With your consent for those purposes to which you have agreed, including for such purposes outlined herein;
- To its Service Providers to provide the services necessary for them to perform tasks on YLG’s behalf, including, without limitation, hosting, data analysis, customer service, email delivery, and other similar tasks;
- To courts, law enforcement agencies, and governmental authorities (i) to comply with applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce the Terms; (v) to protect YLG’s operations; (vi) to protect YLG’s rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of you or others; or (vii) to allow YLG to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that YLG may sustain;
Security: YLG uses commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects on the Site. These procedures include, but are not limited to, firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, and Site monitoring. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while YLG strives to protect your Personal Information, YLG cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of your data to the Site is done entirely at your own risk.
International Visitors and the Privacy Shield: The Site is hosted and operated in the United States (“US”) and elsewhere in the world. By using the Site, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to the US. If you are accessing the Site from outside the US, please be advised that US law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
Opting Out: You may opt out of certain collection practices, including, without limitation, in accordance with the following:
- To opt out of Google Analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser found at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page found at https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated;
- If your device stores Flash LSOs, and if you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your device through which you access the Site, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained using the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your device without you being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with the Site. YLG expects Service Providers and technology suppliers to honor any decision by you to restrict or limit Flash LSOs, but cannot guarantee that they will do so.
- On your mobile device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting in your iOS phone’s settings, or the setting to “Opt out of Ads Personalization” in your Android phone’s settings. To opt-out of location tracking when using the Site, you can use the settings of your device. You can disable mobile analytics and bug reporting through these same settings as well. For more information about analytics and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page found at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page found at http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN, or EDAA’s Your Online Choices page found at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
California Privacy Rights: California law allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. YLG does not share any California consumer Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without consent. California users who wish to request further information about YLG’s compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about YLG’s privacy practices may contact YLG using the contact information set forth below.
General Data Protection Regulation: If you are a data subject in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data YLG has collected about you. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to YLG’s processing of personal data it has collected about you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing YLG does based on consent you have provided to it. To exercise any of these rights, contact YLG as set forth in the section “Contact Us” below and specify which right you intend to exercise. YLG will respond to your request within 30 days. YLG may require additional information from you to allow YLG to confirm your identity. Please note that YLG may store information as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request for purposes of YLG’s legitimate interests, including to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce its agreements. Personal data collected within the European Union and Switzerland may be transferred and processed by third parties located in a country outside of the European Union and Switzerland. In such instances, YLG will ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable privacy laws. If you have any issues with YLG’s compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with an EEA supervisory authority.